It is a file that is downloaded to your computer or other device when you access certain web pages that collect information about your browsing on said website. In some cases, cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and allow information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment to be stored and retrieved, among other things and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, can be used to recognize the user.
IDENTIFICATION OF USED COOKIES
Following the guidelines established by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, the cookies used on this website are classified as follows:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Session cookies: They collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: They store the data in the terminal so that it can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie -from a few minutes to several years-.
- Technical cookies: They allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
- Personalization cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which it is accessed. to the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer. Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode" or unblock certain cookies.
- Internet Explorer: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/
- firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
DEACTIVATION OR ELIMINATION OF COOKIES BELONGING TO GOOGLE ANALYTICS